The Servitherm tray trolley provides thermally insulated transport between kitchen and hospital or catering units.
A link in a secure logistics chain, it respects the cold chain right up until meals are distributed.
The Servitherm tray trolley is resistant to bumps during transport: aluminium and stainless steel or all stainless steel internal surfaces, height-aligned bumpers, 3-hinge door, etc.
- Quick to load and unload due to specially designed rails.
- Manageable due to low weight.
- Designed for Gastronorm 530x325 mm format trays and Euronorm 600x400 mm format baskets
Respecting the cold chain
Insulated to maintain temperatures in accordance with legislation, Servitherm includes housing for a eutectic plate.
Washing the trolley inside and out is quick and easy, even with a low-pressure hose. There are no areas for water retention.
The Servitherm range:
- GN1/1 in 10 and 14 levels
- GN2/1 in 8,10 and 12 levels
- EN1/1 for 9 crates
- If storage and transport time is over 3 hours, onboard technology designed to resist vibrations and bumps during transport may be added for warming or cooling. Once turned on, the trolley reaches the set temperature (programmable from 0° to 90°C)
- Towing solutions for trolleys allowing transport between kitchen and different buildings (up to 3 trolleys per journey).
Servitherm can also be linked to the Multiserv trolley and the Thermatronic oven, particularly in upstream transport (for instance: a central kitchen delivers to a school canteen or a retirement home that is under the control of a hospital).