Socamel Technologies’ dissociated technology has gained from the Ergoserv for Insert / Insert pairing, which has been tailor made for hospitals with sizeable transport logistics.
The concept: an Ergoserv tray trolley broken down into two modules :
- Ergoserv for Insert: Ergoserv for Insert V4 - type tray trolley, with no internal equipment
- Insert: mobile part with a central inner wall and side racks.
Easy to use
- Insert links up the kitchen and hospital or catering units.
- Its thermally insulated cover maintains regulatory temperatures and protects meal trays.
- In the units, Insert enters the Ergoserv for Insert trolley, which connects up to the Double Flow docking station and enables trays to be served.
Several Inserts can be allocated in shifts to the same Ergoserv for Insert tray trolley.
Compact and light
By enabling space and weight gains in trucks, Insert optimises truck turnaround.
Trays are served using dedicated trolleys that are protected from bumps inherent to transportation.
- Ergoserv for Insert Junior
- Ergoserv for Insert Senior
The Insert range :
- Insert Junior for 22 Gastronorm 530x325 mm trays
- Insert Senior for 28 Gastronorm 530x325 mm trays
A range of trays and white or decorated porcelain dishware provides patients with a hotel-standard quality of service.
The Ergoserv for Insert / Insert pairing must be connected to the Double Flow docking station for rethermalization of trays.