Designed for transporting and distributing meal trays, the Ergoserv V4 tray trolley links up the kitchen and the different units served.
In the pantry area, it connects up to the Double Flow V4 docking station, maintaining temperature and rethermalizing food in hot line, cook-chill or cook-freeze.
The Ergoserv V4 tray trolley makes users’ lives easier at each distribution stage :
Performance and reliability
- As it has no sensitive technology, the tray trolley can be transported by truck and taken to sites with large-scale logistics.
- Being thermally insulated, it can withstand up to 2 hours’ transport.
- The doubled internal surfaces of the tank guarantee a seal between hot and cold compartments.
- Rotomolded bumpers and top corners, non-marking, protect both the tray trolley from bumps during transport and premises’ walls.
- Designed to avoid all water retention, the Ergoserv V4 tray trolley withstands all washing techniques.
- All components can be removed without tools.
The 3-model, 10 capacity Ergoserv V4 range
- Mini: 16 Gastronorm 530*325 mm trays
- Junior: 19 to 36 Gastronorm 530*325 mm or Comfort 530*370 mm trays or even 36 Optimum 530*260 mm trays
- Senior: 25 to 30 Gastronorm 530*325 mm or Comfort 530*370 mm trays
- The Double Flow V4 tray rethermalization docking station.
- The extended traceability system to monitor temperatures throughout the entire meal distribution process.