The i-Serv traceability system developed by Socamel Technologies helps make meal distribution safer by reinforcing the HACCP approach.
I-Serv consists of two parts:
- i-Serv Technology: an onboard piece of equipment on Double Flow V3 docking stations and Compactserv tray trolleys
- i-Serv Vision: complementary, optional software
The i-Serv pair enables you to :
- monitor rethermalization of food in real time ;
- record temperatures, warnings and alarms ;
- diagnose malfunctions ;
- remote monitor the trolley fleet ;
- create reports,...
The Socamel Technologies real-time traceability system goes further into the HACCP approach: it allows users to react quickly when there is a dangerous situation.
Double Flow docking stations and Compactserv are directly linked by Ethernet or Wi-Fi to the monitoring software. The graphs warnings, alarms and other diagnostic information are displayed on the catering manager’s PC in real time.
The extended traceability system offered by Socamel Technologies records the events throughout the trolley’s journey and when not connected, from storage in the kitchen to cleaning.