Robust and adaptable, Thermatronic ovens have been designed for quick, homogenous rethermalization of meals in hospitals and schools.
- Simplified multi-programming offers long or short cycles that can be separated or linked.
- Rethermalization of all types of dishes served in plastic tubs or stainless steel containers.
- Simultaneous rethermalization of normal and fragile preparations of different basis weights.
- Thermatronic ovens are fitted with Thermo-convection technology.
- Their stainless steel monoblock design provides exceptional rigidity and solidity and aids cleaning.
- Compact, they have an easy-to-use control panel.
- Reliable, they successfully passed the stringent NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) tests.
- A manual to help select rethermalization times depending on the kind of preparations is provided.
- The Fried food special program is offered as standard.
There are 6 Thermatronic models, enabling distribution of 40 to 320 meals.
The rethermalization oven can be linked up with all trolleys for thermally insulated transport: Eurotainers, Roltainers, Servitherm..