The Multiserv trolley livens up meal distribution in health care establishment dining rooms.
It is suitable for hot line, cook-chill or cook-freeze.
Fitted with convection-air technology, Multiserv accepts all types of preparations and presentations.
- Multiserv is easy to use at every stage of meal distribution: control panel for clear information.
- A spacious work surface saves time when serving.
Maintaining temperature and rethermalization are guaranteed by forced, directed thermoconvection, which is compatible with all dishes.
It allows simultaneous rethermalization or temperature holding within a single compartment of :
- varied or delicate preparations (fried, grilled, gratins, pastries, etc.)
- multiportions in stainless steel containers and individual portions in plastic containers with no height restriction (Varitherm system).
- Quality of service and food safety are guaranteed by the standard traceability system: information is displayed on the i-Serv Vision software.
- Different sensors ensure user safety.
Multiserv is easy and quick to wash.
All areas of the trolley are accessible and do not allow water retention.
- Multiserv trolleys can be personalised on request.
- Various accessories enable the work surface to be extended and the trolley to be organised as a veritable self service counter. The time gained in preparing meals frees up staff to serve residents.
- To deliver multi-portion dishes from a centralised kitchen, the Multiserv trolley can be linked to Servitherm, a trolley for thermally insulated transport