Specially designed for the distribution of meal trays using a hot link, Roomserv gives value to your catering service by making the users' work easier.
- Roomserv is fitted with forced directional heat convection technology which guarantees the variety of menus and the conservation of organoleptic properties,...
- It maintains the temperature autonomously and automatically at the defined serving time.
- The highly insulated second generation dividing panel - a Socamel exclusivity - separates the hot and cold dishes for even longer thermal inertia and reduced energy consumption.
- Highly compact, the Roomserv is easy to handle thanks to its 5 wheels and its ergonomic handling grips which are soft to the touch.
- Signs show the hot and cold sides in order to avoid all mistakes when loading.
- The command panel makes it possible to view essential information.
- A flat, secure top surface to store the accessories needed to serve and clear away.
- 4 doors for the independent management of hot and cold without heat loss.
Roomserv is standard fitted with a card reader to retrieve traceability and programming data and view tit directly on the i-Serv Vision software on a PC.
Free from water retention, the Roomserv trolley is easy to clean.
Optionally Roomserv can have automatic built-in steam disinfection. A patented solution developed in partnership with Sanivap, the leader in steam disinfection for hospitals.
The Roomserv line
- Junior: from 20 to 24 trays.
- Senior: from 26 to 30 trays.
- A line of trays and tableware in white porcelain or with a decoration makes it possible to provide the patient with a hotel quality service.
- The Roomserv rethermalisation trolley can be fitted :
- To view the traceability information on a supervision PC, the user can purchase the i-Serv Visionsoftware.