- Compact and mobile, Double Flow V4 can be easily set up for pantry or in the kitchen.
- Highly automated, it detects Ergoserv V4, makes sure the connection is made and ensures the programmed cycle start.
- Provides crucial, real-time information and advises you when service can begin.
A benchmark in large-scale kitchens, forced, directed thermoconvection (pulsed air) technology :
- restores all the dishes taste and smell ;
- allows hot and cold air to circulate perfectly in the tray trolley ;
- efficient energy consumption
The i-Serv Technology traceability and diagnostic tools that are fitted as standard provide easy information to the health department.
- Condensate water automatically flushed out.
- All components are easy to clean.
- Service area is easy to clean thanks to the Double Flow docking station’s superior mobility.
The 3-model range :
- Mini: for 16 tray Ergoserv V4 trolleys
- Junior: for 19 to 36 tray Ergoserv V4 trolleys
- Senior: for 25 to 30 tray Ergoserv V4 trolleys
Users can also :
- view traceability information on a monitoring PC by adding the i-Serv Vision softwar ;
- set up a real-time traceability system to monitor temperatures, warnings and faults ;
- set up remote programming.