Compactserv V2 is an embarked technology trolley used to maintain temperatures or rethermalise individual meal trays. It is perfectly adapted to cold or frozen links.
It mainly addresses self contained type establishments with reduced transport logistics
This new version was designed for complete and total HACCP compliance and was awarded the "Grand prix de l'innovation - Special Category for Collectivities" by a professional jury during the SIRHA 2011 for its real time traceability and its standard automatic disinfection.
The most advanced and innovating traceability system on the market
- Traceability of temperatures, alarms and defects in real time on a PC.
- Anti-bacteria PDA designed to manage the fleet of trolleys.
- Alarms sent by SMS.
- Preventive maintenance management.
- Remote maintenance.
- Creation and archival of traceability reports.
- Automatic temperature control.
- 2 simple interfaces for 2 levels of use.
- Data exchange using WiFi, Bluetooth, Ethernet, USB stick...
Perfect hygiene, simplicity, speed and sustainable development.
In partnership with Sanivap, Socamel ensures the automatic disinfection of the Compactserv 2, using the production of high temperature steam associated with hydrogen peroxide tested and approved by laboratory tests.
The new Evercool dividing panel guarantees perfect insulation between the hot and cold and significantly reduces rethermalisation times and trolley energy consumption.
Ergonomics and ease of handling
- 6 to-measure wheels depending on the type of surface allowing 360° rotation.
- Ergonomic handling thanks to its Soft touch grips.
- A flat, secure top surface to store the accessories needed to serve and clear away.
- 4 doors for the independent management of hot and cold without heat loss.
The Compactserv V2 line :
- Mini : 16 trays.
- Junior : from 20 to 24 trays.
- Senior : from 26 to 30 trays.
- A line of trays and tableware in white porcelain or with a decoration makes it possible to provide the patient with a hotel quality service.
- The Compactserv 2 tray transport trolley can be fitted :
- To view the traceability information on a supervision PC, the user can purchase the i-Serv Visionsoftware.
- For the monitoring of temperatures, alarms, defects and remote programming real time traceability can be implemented.
- For temperature monitoring throughout the meal distribution process, the Compactserv 2 trolleys can be fitted with extended traceability.